PROJECTS FINANCED FROM THE STATE BUDGET
I. Targeted subsidies for investment expenditures from the funds of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage:
1. Creation of a new exhibition (from the 11th to the 16th century) in the Gothic cellars of the Poznań Town Hall. The value of the co-financing – PLN 3,062,000.
The project consists in creating a new permanent exhibition in the renovated Gothic cellars of the Poznań City Hall. The new exhibition will present the history of the city from the time of its incorporation to the present day, the history of the construction, reconstruction and renovation of the town hall and the interior of the building – the change of their function and appearance.
2. Modernization of fire protection systems in the branches of the National Museum in Poznań. The value of the co-financing – PLN 875,000.
The project consists in retrofitting Fire Alarm Systems with software elements in all MNP branches.
3. Modernization of the Applied Art Conservation Workshop. The value of the co-financing – PLN 70,000.
4. System for monitoring climatic conditions in the galleries and warehouses of the Main Building. The value of the co-financing – PLN 130,000.
The aim of the project is to design and implement a digital system for measuring and recording climate data in the galleries of the Main Building of the National Science Museum.
5. Purchase of a spectrometer for the Laboratory of Technological and Conservation Research of the National Museum in Poznań. The value of the co-financing – PLN 218,000.
The purpose of the investment is to expand the research capabilities of the Technological and Conservation Research Laboratory through the purchase of an XRF spectrometer.
6. Fire-proof modernization of the roofs of the MNP building in Gołuchów, Rogalin and Śmiełów. The value of the co-financing – PLN 80,000.
The project consists in fire and anti-fungal protection of roof structures in the Branches of the MNP, thus increasing the level of security of historic buildings and museum collections.
7. Purchase of a central heating boiler for the Palace in Śmiełów. The value of the co-financing – PLN 90,000.
The purpose of the investment is the purchase of a central heating boiler. to the Palace in Śmiełów with high energy efficiency.
8. Purchase of a cooling unit with equipment for the Main Building of the National Museum in Poznań. The value of the co-financing – PLN 798,000.
The purchase will allow to reduce operating costs in the Main Building of the National Science Center and to improve the climatic conditions in the exhibition halls.
9. Renovation and modernization of the external facades and the courtyard of the Castle in Gołuchów. The value of the co-financing – PLN 3,955,000.
The project consists in renovating the facade of the Gołuchów Castle, securing the walls, replacing windows and doors.
10. Purchase of Lech Majewski’s film entitled ,,Brown bag. The value of the co-financing – PLN 95,880.
The task is aimed at enriching the collection of the MNP Contemporary Art Gallery with a video installation bordering on a feature film.
11. Purchase of exhibits. The value of the co-financing – PLN 1,150,530.
The task is to purchase museum objects for the collection of the National Museum in Poznań.
12. Purchase of exhibits. Purchase of IT infrastructure for Electronic Document Management (EZD). The value of the co-financing – PLN 837,540.00.
The project consists in supplementing the national collections with outstanding works of art by the most eminent Polish artists and in the purchase of IT infrastructure for Electronic Document Management.
13. Purchase and installation of a set of mobile devices stabilizing microbiological and microclimate conditions at the National Museum in Poznań – co-financing value PLN 1,065,400.00
The aim of the investment is to equip the branches of the National Museum in Poznań with a modern, efficient and energy-saving set of devices stabilizing climatic conditions.
14. Creation of a new exhibition (from the 11th to the 16th century) in the Gothic cellars of the Poznań City Hall – supplementary works – co-financing value PLN 1,250,000.00
Continuation of the task of creating a new permanent exhibition in the renovated Gothic cellars of the Poznań City Hall. The new exhibition will present the history of the city from the time of its incorporation to the present day, the history of the construction, reconstruction and renovation of the town hall and the interior of the building – the change of their function and appearance.
15. Transformation and extension of the Town Hall – Poznań Museum, which will include:
Town Hall – Museum of Poznań, Museum of Residents in tenement houses at 42 and 43 Stary Rynek, and facilities at ul. Klasztorna 22 and 23 – preparation of documentation for the participation of the National Science Center in the FEnIKS program – co-financing value PLN 500,000.00
The task is to develop project documentation, which will be the basis for the preparation of the competition application.
II. Grants from the current financial resources of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage.:
1. Vanguardist. Maria Nicz-Borowiakowa (1896-1944) – Value of the grant – PLN 317,500.00.
The project consists in preparing the first monographic exhibition of one of the most important artists of Polish constructivism
2. Covering the costs related to the implementation of the conference of representatives of registered museums entitled “The Museum of the 21st Century on the 100th Anniversary of the First Congress of Museums in Poznań”. The value of the co-financing – PLN 487,092.00. The project consists in organizing a scientific conference on the anniversary of the first congress of museums in Poland.
3. Greater Poland in coins and medals. The value of the co-financing – PLN 373,000.00.
The project consists in organizing an exhibition showing the rich heritage of the broadly understood Wielkopolska region in the history of money and medals.
4. “Between tradition and modernity. The Association of Greater Poland Artists Plastics”. The value of the co-financing – PLN 402,660.00.
The project consists in preparing a monographic exhibition of the Association of Greater Poland Artists “Plastyka” in Poznań, operating in the years 1925-1939.
5. RE-ORG POLSKA specialist training. The value of the co-financing – PLN 158,600.00.
The project consists in organizing training using the RE-ORG method, which the International Center for Research on the Protection and Conservation of Cultural Heritage (ICCROM) and the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) developed in 2011 a method to improve storage conditions in existing storage spaces without the need to plan and build new rooms. Thanks to this method, through the organization of practical workshops and training, mentoring sessions and online training, warehouses in more than 40 museums in 12 countries and on five continents have been modernized.
6. Purchase of laptops and tablets for the purpose of securing MNP operations. The value of the co-financing – PLN 150,000.
7. Year of Polish Romanticism 2022. Funding value – PLN 361,500.00.
On the occasion of the 200th anniversary of the first edition of “Ballads and Romans” by Adam Mickiewicz, which falls in 2022, the National Museum in Poznań has prepared a wide range of interdisciplinary events in which the most outstanding researchers of the Romantic era, as well as well-known Polish and foreign artists, will participate. The program of the celebrations includes lectures, debates, concerts, theatrical performances, walks and meetings that treat the concept of Romanticism in a comprehensive way.
8. Preparation for archaeological research at the Royal Castle in Poznań. The value of the co-financing – PLN 100,000.00.
The aim of the project is to determine the circumstances of its creation and to reconstruct the layout of the Royal Castle in Poznań on Przemysł Hill in the medieval period.
9. Greater Poland – emigration Europe as part of the “Inspiring Culture” Program implemented in cooperation with the Historical and Literary Society and the Polish Library (together with the Adam Mickiewicz Museum) and the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in the French Republic. The value of the co-financing – PLN 129,000.
The project “Wielkopolska – Emigration Europe” assumes the creation of an informal cultural route, modeled on the routes functioning under the aegis of the Council of Europe. The created tourist route will present cultural institutions related to the activities of outstanding Polish emigrants whose fates were connected with Wielkopolska.
10. Implementation of preparatory activities for the monographic exhibition of Józef Chełmoński – co-financing value PLN 128,000.00
An interdisciplinary research project aimed at recognizing the technique and materials used by the artist, including the palette of pigments, working methods and elements of the creative process. An attempt will be made to determine the characteristics of his workshop.
11. Educational publications of the National Museum in Poznań – co-financing value PLN 60,000.00
The Education Department of the National Museum in Poznań, in response to numerous questions from viewers, children and teachers, prepared publishing projects and educational booklets that will be used during museum lessons and other activities offered by the MNP.
12. Replacement of facade windows in the new part of the Main Building – co-financing value PLN 706,162.00
III. Culture Promotion Fund:
1.Roman Cieślewicz’s raisonneé catalog / work and life – stage II. The value of the co-financing – PLN 56,500.00. Total value – PLN 70,700.00.
The project consists in preserving and securing the legacy of Roman Cieślewicz, located in France. The material scope of the project will include the completion of queries, examination of the collected material, as well as the creation of a virtual archive (on-line catalogue), which will be aimed at disseminating knowledge about this unique artist. The archive will be a possibly detailed catalog of all Roman Cieślewicz’s works, which are currently dispersed in many collections in the country and abroad. Many of the works (mainly original photomontages, graphics, designs) are in private collections, mainly abroad.
2. Expansion of the collection of the Contemporary Art Gallery of the National Museum in Poznań. The value of the co-financing – PLN 400,000.00.
The aim of the task is to expand the contemporary art collection of the National Museum in Poznań with a multimedia installation by Izabella Gustowska and a series of photographs by Andrzej Florkowski.
IV. INDEPENDENT Multiannual Program for 2017-2022:
“Glory and Victory! Wielkopolska Uprising 1918/1919″ in Poznań on December 27, 2022, on the 104th Anniversary of the Wielkopolska Uprising – co-financing value PLN 201,390.00.
The project consists in organizing a concert on the occasion of the 104th anniversary of the outbreak of the Greater Poland Uprising. The main goal of the concert is to popularize an important part of the process of regaining independence by Poland – the victorious Greater Poland Uprising.
„It was financed by the Minister of Culture and National Heritage.”